Yes, it's safe for kids, pets, and plants.
Families ask us often if Rainbow Mulch is "truly" non-toxic because they've been misled before when searching for safe products.
Rainbow Mulch is "truly" non-toxic. We know this, because we manufacture it from start to finish. Our formula, by design, is FDA and Proposition 65 compliant, and meets the Child Safety Protection Act standards. It is made with earthy ingredients and raw rubber. No dye or paint - color is baked in. It's inert - so if ingested, it will pass through.
*Choking hazard. Small parts. Not for children under 3 years. Adult supervision is advised.