Rainbow Mulch orders ship directly to your desired destination.
Orders under 10 cubic feet or 200 lbs.
- Your order ships UPS Ground in large boxes.
- Delivered to your door and tracking is available.
Playground orders or orders larger than 200 lbs.
- Delivers in your requested packaging (15-lb. bags or bulk totes).
- Ships on standard 48" by 48" pallets.
- Ships LTL (Less-Than-Truckload), or FTL (Full-Truckload).
- A quote will be provided to you prior to your shipment. An estimated lead time will be provided as well. If you have a desired delivery date or timeline, please share this with our team.
- The freight carrier will call to schedule a delivery window 1-3 days prior to delivery.
- Delivery is curbside with liftgate service for an easy delivery.
- Driver lowers pallets from truck using liftgate.
- A pallet jack moves the pallets curbside/end of driveway.
Please count your bags to ensure your order has arrived complete. Assess for ripped or damaged bags.
Concerns and Returns
Orders are shipped via freight by a trusted third party carrier. We do not accept free returns, however we are readily available to address any concerns. Please contact us immediately if 1.) you discover any missing or damaged bags or 2.) you have any concerns regarding your delivery or service from the carrier.
Your satisfaction is our priority. There are a few ways we ensure this:
samples are free and available before you place an order.
our team is available by phone, email, or text to answer any questions.
a team member will follow up upon and after delivery.
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. If you suspect a defect or other concern after installation, we ask that you call our team immediately. We will walk you through next steps to get your concerns heard and reviewed, followed by the appropriate solution implemented.